October 20, 2009

Katy in Big Sur













Our beautiful bride Katy was my first wedding since having the baby. I was so happy and relieved to be working with such a wonderful family that it was an excellent re-entry into the mad/crazy wedding world :-) Allison Van Every with Allison Weddings was the coordinator and the person responsible for connecting Katy with us. Allison did an amazing job! The beautiful photos that you see here are the work of Scott Campbell Photography. We have had the pleasure of working with Scott many many times. I would describe him as a cool character who never gets flustered (at least never shows it!) The day started at the Ventana Inn. If you haven't been there I would highly recommend it. Rolling hills of lavender and native plants give a feeling of calm. Talk about an idyllic location for getting ready for a wedding! The morning was really easy with everyone hanging out, eating breakfast, drinking mimosas and listening to music. Karen (my amazing hair designer) and I felt like we were old friends with everyone by the end of the preparations.

No comments: